Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Auntie Weekend

I have one niece and two nephews.
This weekend I decided to get the oldest two and have a weekend of fun before they went back to school on Monday.
They are so much fun!
I thought about stopping to the place below before getting them.
 Sike.
They really are a joy and my heart & soul

We had a junk food fest. Kids + Candy + night = No sleep. My babies are angels.

Sleeping beauty wanted to sleep in my bed all by her self...with the light on ;)

While my prince sprawled out in the living room with me, on the big couch and left my extra long tall self on the small couch.


Still in comfy auntie mode, I decided to wear tennis shoes.
I never do!
 I've had this pair for like, 6yrs and they still look brand spankin new.

Lastly, This is my makeup from the day. Pretty basic. Lashes & Pink lips. Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment