Sunday, November 6, 2011

10 Random Facts

The picture below is what I wore a few days ago. It's simple and comfy.

 White top- Jcpenny
Sweater- Forever 21
Jeans-Free people
Shoes-Urban outfitters
10 Random facts


1.) I'm tall. Between 5'8 1/2 and 5'9. It's a love hate relationship really, Most of the time I love it, but when I want to buy 6inch heels I hate it.
2.) I'm a hopeless romantic and i've been ready to be a wife since yesterday.
3.) Peeps are my favorite holiday candy. They are mostly sold during Easter
3.) My favorite food is chicken and dumplings, Crab cakes and Jambalaya or Gumbo and Mash potatoes or Corn.
4.) I have one sister and I'm the baby
5.)I'm super sensitive and I cry easily.
6.) I'm a nerd and book work. I rather stay in all day & read than go out.
7.) I'm super super shy but you would never know because I act super confident in public.
8.) I rather shop alone than with friends. It's just easier because I'm indecisive. 
9.) I'm Possessive of people I love such as family, friends or boyfriend especially. I want them to be all mine! All mine! Lol\
10.) I was born and raised in Florida

Thanks for reading, I really appreciate everyone who takes a moment to view my page.

No comments:

Post a Comment