Thursday, November 3, 2011

Pretty, Athletic & Smart

I played sports in High school. In particular Basketball (Jv & V) & I was also on the dance team.
Plus-I was one of the top students which earned me a scholarship to college.

I believe girls should be dynamic. I was in every club you can imagine & I was also on the Homecoming court. Beyond the tits and makeup is a smart chick! :)

My Basketball team. I was #40

 Athletic award- I need to find my trophey's. I think they are at my moms house.

 My athletic letters. I never added them to a letterman jacket. I wish I would have.
 Letter from Delta Sigma Theta Sorority
 I was also in the United States Achievement Academy
 I was vice president of precious pearls which is a junior club of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority.
~So proud that I can the same smarts in my niece.

XoxoDream

No comments:

Post a Comment