Friday, May 4, 2012

The Great Outdoors

"The great outdoors"> I hear that a lot in Canada. I guess Canadians are proud of the land :)
Also, I have been spending a lot of time outdoors.

This is one of the last post you will see of me with the blonde hair. I think I have one more post with the blonde hair. It's really hard to take care of when you don't have the proper hair items. For me it's the color I use to make my edges match. I miss American beauty supply stores. 
 How pretty is the scenery. 
Look at the little bird. 
So beautiful
 Awesome view
 Awesome isn't it? :)
 Love it!
 That beautiful bird again.
 Me & N have been on this alien kick for a while. We've been watching so many alien documentaries and this reminds me of the crop circles they always talk about. 
 Also, we have become obsessed with feeding the wildlife, The geese and duck more specifically. 
BTW: I'm so scared of them!

 I didn't get any good pics of my outfit but just for those who are interested I'm wearing
Jacket>Forever 21
Top> Sears
Shorts> Thrift find
Shoes> Cotton on
Also, I had heels but when I went to feed the animals I put these flats on. 

 Hola! :)
 Me throwing food to the duckies.
 How cute are these?
 This is me at another park feeding the Geese.

 I was FORCED to feed the goose this way. 
It was so scary. I wanted to die!!!
 SOOO cute!
 And i'm ending with the first car accident I have seen in Canada since i have been here.
No one beeps the horn in Canada.
So unlike us angry Americans. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment