Sunday, May 20, 2012

Romantic, Sexy And All That

Have you ever had an outfit or dress that made you feel so sexy or romantic?
Well this outfit made me feel really great and I love it.

Top & Purse> Rue 21
Skirt>Jcpenny or Forever 21
Shoes & Belt> Local boutique

 I'm really getting into purple lipstick.
Dark, medium, light.
I'm loving it all.

 I tried to do a mini photo session :)
 "walk like Naomi"
Anyone know that rap song?
Lol
 Some wild life.
 Doesnt this little duckie look like the phone from Jersey Shore?
SO cute.
 This new million dollar bridge they built here in Canada.
Nice right?
But the thing is that this bridge was not needed bc there are two other bridges right near it.
 The inside.
 Me inside the bridge.
I switched to flats


 Sorry this one didn't upload correctly and It's just too much work to go back and fix it. 
 Take a bow :)
 It was so windy. I'm trying to get my hair out of my face


 Chow!


No comments:

Post a Comment