Friday, October 12, 2012

Daily, Weekly, Monthly Goals.

Hey Dolls.

I thought I would share with you all some things that I have on my to do list.
Actually, this will be my first time writing my list down at all. I have a journal and I need to start using it.


1.) Write in my journal more. It is so pretty, I love it and I am just much more organized when I write everything down.

2.) As of today I need to work on my moms birthday gift. It's being mailed from so far away and I have to make sure it reaches her in time.

3.) Visit the website Zenhabits more. They have such inspirational stories and advice to help center yourself. I really need that. My brain is always moving a mile a minute.

4.) I have a bag of clothing in the closet that I need to go through and come up with outfits. I now like to have my outfits preplanned for weeks out that way I can wake up and grab something and go.

5.) Find more recipes online and cook more. I already cook but I want to get back into cooking fancier meals.

6) I need to work on taking more interesting photos for you guys. They are always in the same spot and unfortunately it will be more difficult now that its becoming colder outside. Who wants to find photo spots in the cold.

7.) Research what i'm going to do with school and my major. I'm in school now, I graduated last December and at this point i'm confused at what I want to do.

8.) Decorate me and babes bathroom.
9.) Work out
10.) Be more sexy. Try a pole dancing class.
11.) Look into modeling here in Canada
12.) Try to find a stage play to join
13.)Actually do a video for you guys.
14.) Throw a random theme party for me and baby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment