Monday, October 1, 2012

When does it end ?!


Hey Dolls.

I just have to say that people in Canada are pissing me off so bad.
People say that us Americans are loud and rude..pah-lease!

From someone calling me Shaneka. To weird people following me in the store asking is they can walk with me...and then following me down the next aisle to ask again. To corporate people and managers giving me headaches. UGH

Oh America. If I have ever said bad things about (which sometimes you deserve) at this moment I take them back and I do love you.

Top & Matching hat> Spencers
Earrings>Rue 21
 We actually got in the water a couple of times.
It was so cold but after a while it gets warm.
But then my feet start to burn. Is that normal. Lol

 We also did a little shopping.
How cute is this store!

 I purchased some awesome shoes.
Leopard print!
I cant wait to show you guys. 
 Talk to you guys soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment