Friday, September 30, 2011

Good Skin > My skin care routine.

I was emailed asking what products I use as my skin care routine.
The following three are the products that I use daily.

Their review-Clean & Clear Advantage 3-in-1 Foaming Acne Wash goes beyond cleansing to treat acne as you wash, while working to prevent future breakouts. Clean & Clear Advantage 3 In 1 Foam Acne Wash The innovative formula combines a breakthrough oil dissolving technology and acne-fighting ingredients to thoroughly cleanse skin and control breakouts.

My review- I love this product. It cleans my skin very well. It also lives up to the hype of preventing breakouts. My skin has never been more clear since using this product. The bonus is that it last forever. 
FYI-It's oil free. 
Purchase from- Walgreens or Walmart for about $6



Their review-Olay Definity Cleansers penetrate deep into the surface to reveal skin that's highly defined beautifully clean, more luminous. Olay Definity Pore Redefining Scrub is ideal for skin with visible pores, oiliness, dullness, or unevenness. Its deep lathering formula thoroughly cleanses away dirt and make-up to minimize pore appearance, instantly redefining skin.


My review- First thing- it smells so gooood! I love this product and even if it didnt work, I would want to use it for the smell. It has a soft expensive sweet smell. It has little micro beads to help scrub the face. I always notice a difference in my skin after using this product. It's great for anyone with oily skin. For people with more sensitive skin, uses every other day instead of every day.  
Purchase- Walmart for around $9
 Their review-Visibly reduces dark marks and discolorations. This targeted cream helps visibly reduce the appearance of dark marks, without changing your natural skin tone. The advanced lightweight treatment contains a unique triple action formula, which combines the following: Vitamin A to help improve skin tone and cell turnover; Vitamin C to help lighten the appearance of dark marks; Vitamin E to help soften and smooth skin


My Review- It's simple. I like it. I don't love it. I have noticed a difference in acne scars on my skin, they are much lighter but i'm sure that I could find a product that works a little faster. 
Purchase-Walmart for around  $10

No comments:

Post a Comment