Wednesday, June 20, 2012

And don’t be sorry

Today, I want to talk about being happy and making the most of each and every day.
I know sometimes, I want to stay in bed and keep the shades closed and not do anything.
I have bad days where I hate my face and makeup. I hate my hair, my clothes & accessories and just hate life.

And then I have days where I feel great. The point I'm trying to make is that we should not take our days for granted.
We should go out and have fun and do whatever the hell makes you happy. If that's listening to music, homework, partying, drinking, tv, blogs, youtube...whatever! Do what makes YOU happy and don't be sorry :)


 Some really pretty flowers I took pictures of.
 Uh oh...Look at my little camera trying to take good pictures. Lol
My baby has be through fall and all and she is still kicking :)
 Yep!
Trying to get this frame of thought.
 OOTD
Top> College wear by Victoria Secrets:USF
Belt>Local boutique in Florida
Shorts>Bealls...I think
Shoes>Charlotte Russe
Bag>Nine West

 Ass Ass Ass
Lol
 And lastly, 
These juices were sooo good! 
So try them at your local Canadian Co-op



No comments:

Post a Comment