Sunday, June 10, 2012

Mountain Bunny

Some weeks ago my Vanilla bear and I were supposed to run some errands around town but baby ended up deciding that we would drive to the mountain last minute so my outfit was a little off but I still love it!

Top>Hot topic
Skirt>Target
Shoes>DIY

 I'm in love with this skirt. It's so comfy yet sexy.

 Lipstick> St.Germain by Mac.
Brown girls can rock this color too!

Funny story.
So...as we are driving to the mountains, my babe decides to tell me that these mountains are Mount.Everest.
SO
I get so excited, like I can't wait to show my photos on face book to my family and friends of this famous mountain!
I can't remember how it all came out but I he ends up telling my that these are only the rocky mountains.
He is laughing so hard at how I could be so gullible to believe these "small" mountains are Mount.Everest. 
Or that I would even think Mount.Everest is even in Canada -___-
Anyways, They were still beautiful  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment