Sunday, June 24, 2012

Zoo Day

We went to the Zoo on babes birthday.
Here are a few of the pics from the day.
 
 
 OOTD
Top:Hot topic
Jeans:Guess
Belt:The Boyfriends
 Some pretty wild flowers. 
 Let me tell yall.
This camel was so lazy. 
(well all the animals were)
But this camel did not move the entire time we were looking at him.
Like nothing at all.
 Funny story.
I said that this bird was the American national animal...
:yep:
Look at it. 
.
.
.
.
Well
I thought this Vulture was the American Eagle.
Maybe I was blind that day but I confused this bird for the American bald eagle.
Maybe I've been in Canada too long but I should be ashamed to be American.
Lol
 Anywho
We then took a look at the Hippos.
(Lazy as well)
 Me at the Rocky Mountain exhibit. 

 These last two pictures had to be my favorite area in the park.
Although the animals didn't do anything, they had the most space and the most beautiful and well made living area.


No comments:

Post a Comment