Thursday, July 26, 2012

Flower child put on your banjo, come and dance all night in the shadow"

Right now at this moment, i'm sitting in a waiting area so it's a good thing I brought my computer.

I'm so hungry right now....anyways.
Here are some pics from a little while ago.


This headband makes me feel like a flower child. I love the 70's
Headband>Dollar store
Shirt-Sirens
Shorts>Bluenotes
Purse>Khols
Flip Flops>Dollar store -Yep!
 I changed shoes for a little bit and put on heels but walking around....that doesnt last long.
 I love this park and I got the perfect picture with this little boy having the time of his life. 
 Ok, so in china town there is this little shop that sells different pastries.
What  you see here is a hot dog baked into bread with some type of mayo on top.
SO different. It wasnt even all that good but it's so different looking and tasting that I want to go back and buy more just because...
 Here is a pizza pocket wrap and some Bar-b-q rolls.
 Later that day, we went for a walk and this other park was having some type of outside festival.
How pretty?


 Lol.
Ok, so my boyfriend told me about this certain race of people
(I wont say what race but it's between blacks, whites, native indians and asians)
one of these groups actually drink mouthwash or Listerine in order to get drunk!!!
Omg.
A hot mess.
 And lastly, here are some jackrabbits. They won't let you feed them or anything. 



No comments:

Post a Comment