Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Who Wears Short Shorts? We Wear Short Shorts

Hi Dolls!

Some weeks back me and my guy went out around town and these are just a few of the pics from that day.

 Before we go anywhere we feed the Gophers.
Which made me think of something...
He always says I have to take outfit pics before I leace 
(but of course I have to for my DOLLS!)
But we always feed the Gophers.
Same thing.
 I've never seen a paper from India so I had to take a pic of it.
 How pretty is this water area at the park?
 Me!
 I think some waters splashed on me here
Lol
 I look crazy in this pic but babe says I look sexy! Lol
 Moving along...
Some cool statues.
 Me ;)
 Me with the Canadian Beaver.
Top> USF for Victoria secret college line
Shorts> Forever 21
Belt>my Boyfriends

 We also went to the dollar store and they had these cute little erasers.

No comments:

Post a Comment