Thursday, July 12, 2012

That Woman In Black, She's A Mystery. She's Everything A Woman Should Be.

Hey Dolls.
These are some pictures from a while ago of me playing with the gophers.
I hope yall aren't tired of seeing a post of them all the time :)


I'm feeding them carrots!
 Sorry about my ashy feet (Lol)
 They kept biting my toes!
 I love this photo. 
They are some hungry little critters
 Yum Yum Yum

 Look at all of them trying to eat one carrot!


 Sooo Cute!
 Awwww

 This one was shy.
 They look like a little gang :)
 I think the flash irritated him
 Ha! I think he was mad that it was a rock instead of food.

 Lol. Looks like they are whispering in each others ear.
 Munch Munch on bread

 Lol

 Look at his cheeks!

 And me...
 Top> forever 21
Shorts>Macys

No comments:

Post a Comment