Friday, August 24, 2012

Back To School Edition

My niece and nephew went back to school on Monday.
My nephew started Kintergarden (He DID NOT want to go)
and my niece started middle school (6th grade).

I was so nervouse for my niece going to middle school. This is the age and time where kids fight and I don't want anyone messing with my girl!

Anyways, here are their first day of school outfits.


My nephew attends a school where he has to wear uniforms.
I love his outfit so much! Too bad he was acting up to much for me to get a picture of him in it.
He is obssessed with WWE wrestling so we were surprised when he pick out this Avengers backpack.
 I helped my niece pick out this outfit and put it together.
We did the different patterns with the polka dot top and strip skirt but they match so well because they are in the same color family. I love the pink bow in the shirt (my fav)
We added the black ballet slipers to match her black backpack.
(the camera doesnt do the backpack justice, it sparkles so much)
 
My Princess.
She is so much smaller than all the other kids I saw going to her middle school.
She is sooo cute!
 And the back view.

No comments:

Post a Comment