Sunday, August 19, 2012

The snacks, the cheap shit and the dinner.

So, the first weekend back I went to mommys house and of course, she cooked me breakfast and Sunday dinner. I have been working out extra just so I can eat all these good meals guilt free.

Oowweee, I am going to miss this food when I go nack to Canada.


The Breakfast.
Grits
Eggs
Biscuits
Sausage
Bacon.
 Ok so, I love the Dollar Tree.
Like you dont understand.
I love it so so much!
You can find any and everything there.
And unlike many other "dollar stores", at this one, everything really is $1

I found Monster energy drink there!
It is my favorite flavor. Score!
And in the beauty section, They had Garnier! I should have got more but I wanted to see how this one was going to work.
 Dinner
Baked Mac and Cheese
Yellow rice and turkey wings
Collard greens!
She also cooked corn bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment