Wednesday, August 15, 2012

"Puff a little, Smoke a little, Roll it up"


Hey Doll babies!

Before I left Canada, Babe and I wanted to have a picnic. We have been talking about having one forever and it never happened. So finally we had the perfect day and weather. Below are some pics from that day.





 I love my outfit. So girly and cute. 
 Close up of our picnic blanket.
 I do not smoke!
But since it's illegal to have cubans in America, I had to have one. 
 Inhale
 Exhale.
How beautiful is this area we found!




 Us.
 Top>Bluenotes
Skirt>Forever 21
Necklace>Hot topic


2 comments:

  1. Aww! You should do a post on your relationship! It's nice to know that I'm not alone in an interacial relationship!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww. Thanks! I will try to do one :) Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. If you have a blog leave a link so I can follow.

    ReplyDelete