Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I spent the day with my mommy.

This past weekend my mom and I went shopping. We hit up Tj maxx and I found a shirt for $1 and romper for only $0.70 cent! My mom found some awesome deals as well.

We also went to the thrift store and I found this amazing skirt. I cant wait to show it to you guys.

I don't know what it is. Maybe because I am getting ready to go back to Canada that I miss my mommy all the time. I always want to be around her or if I am home away from her I am calling all day. Lol.
My sister as well. I call her at least 2x a day just to talk.

I have come to realize that my mom, sister, niece and nephews> These people are not only my family but my best friends as well. I don't know what I would do with out them.

Anyways. Here is my outfit from the day.

My Face
Simple pretty makeup.

 Top>Gift from mommy
Belt> Zara
Skirt> Dont remember, had it for a long time
Shoes> $5 fashions boutique. (Everything is $5!)


No comments:

Post a Comment