Wednesday, September 26, 2012

The Shirt I Did Up...

Hey Dolls.

How is it going? I hope all is well you all. My week has been cool.

Not much has been going on. I went to the gym the other day. I had a nice run on the treadmill-25 mins. I then got on the stair master but only for 5mins. Omg, That thing will kill you. Lastly, I did the bike machine which is so lame and I really don't think it works.

Anywho...I went out on the town and decided to wear my top that I DIY'd.

Corset Top-Fredricks of Hollywood (I aded all the extras)
Jeans-Bella Brazil
Purse-H&M

 My Mug
I've gotten my makeup application down packed. 
I always thought it was already done perfectly but after adding a couple of new products, it is even better.
If anyone is ever interested in what I use, email me or comment.
 
I do need to work on this tiny bag thats appearing under my eye.
It only pops up from time to time when I'm stressed of when my skin is going through some changes.



I love these shoes.
I got them from a store called Traffic when I was still in Florida. 
They were having a buy one get one 50% off on all sandals even clearance so I got these super cheap plus another pair half off for only $3.50
 Me playing in the water


See you guys soon

No comments:

Post a Comment