Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Leaving Florida....again

Hey Dolls

If you are reading this post, you should know that I am no longer in Florida. I'm back in Canada for the time being.

The following pics are from my last couple of days with my family. Oh how I hate leaving them!


I wore this outfit out with my friends for a girls night.
Cool  classic and casual.
White top>Forever 21
Shorts>Guess jeans
Shoes>Sirens
 I was living in tee shirts the week before I left.
Top>Macys
Shorts>Bealls
Purse>Rue 21

 Me and my boo (Nephew)
I loove this little boy!
 My princess (niece)
Auntie loves you!

 Walmart has these awesome new gourmet cupcakes.
I have tried the Vanilla bean and this is the Red velvet.
 And this little guy is my baby nephew. 
Isnt he just adorable!

Oh and the best thing....A Trader Joes opened in Florida! 
 You all have to try their mac and cheese. It is soooo good.
The best store bought mac and cheese ever! Next to Whole foods mac and cheese.
  Ok so...I went shopping at tjmaxx and this is the romper I found for $0.70!

 More tee shirts and shorts.
Top>Anchor blues
Shorts>Forever 21
 My mug
Ok so...I have been looking for the lipstick in smooth taupe and I can't find it!
so, when I purchased a new concealer by wet and wild it was horrible! 
I thought, instead of throwing it away, let me try it on my lips and waalaa!
Its a nice dupe for smooth taupe.
Top>Aeropostale

No comments:

Post a Comment