Monday, December 17, 2012

Casual OOTD & Words of my Babe

Hey Dolls!

I hope everyone got in their last minute online shopping. Today was free shipping day and the last day to get gifts to family by Xmas Eve.

Ok, so now the funny story involving my boyfriend.

I tried on an outfit that I was going to wear out and babe said that it would look sexy if I showed my tummy.
So, I fix the shirt so my tummy shows.

Babe-Have you lost weight? Your tummy looks good!
Me-Thanks! Yea, I think I lost some more weight.
Babe-Yea, so you should wear your shirt showing your tummy.
Me-But it might be too cold out
Babe-Well, you better show your tummy while you can
Me-Why?
Him-Because next week is bread week.
Me-.....(silence) (laugh) What!? What does that mean
Me-Are you trying to say my stomach gets fat when I eat bread?! LOL

My weird random story. Lol. Now on to the ootd.

 Hair Bow-Hot Topic
Hoodie-Victoria's Secret College line (My School USF! Woot Woot!)




No comments:

Post a Comment