Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Chef Girl R Me: Chicken And Biscuit Casserole Edition

Hey Dolls

I love to cook.
Not sure if I have mentioned that before on here but I want to get back into posting recipes of dishes that I have cooked, tried, loved and/or liked.

Here is one I did not too long ago.

I would rate this one an A- only because it needs less sour cream than the recipe states. If you use 1/2 cup of sour cream the taste is way too strong.

1 pilsbury biscuit tube thing
1 can condensed cream of chicken soup (regular sized)
1/2 cup of Sour Cream
1/2 stick of butter, melted
1 can of peas (LeShur is the bestest very sweet petite peas)
2 cups cooked chicken, (I boil mine and then shred it)
1 cup mild cheddar cheese
3 TBS milk
 And here is the link where I found the recipe and the directions.
http://mariescookingadventures.blogspot.ca/2010/07/chicken-and-biscuit-casserole.html


No comments:

Post a Comment