Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas To Everyone !!!

Hey Dolls

I won't be posting tomorrow of course because it will be Christmas. I may be able to slip in a post on the 26th but I can't promise that either. If I can't post on the 26th I may not be back until after the New Year. What?!
Yea, I know but babe and I have a lot of things coming up and will be super busy.

I have a Pre Christmas haul coming up as well as a Christmas gift haul to show you all when I get back from the holidays.

I want to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and a Safe New Year to everyone :)


Our Cute Little Christmas Area. 
 Our Cute Little Christmas Area Table. 



2 comments:

  1. Merry xmas babe!

    I wish we wouldve done stockings! Theyre the perfect way to throw little tiny cute gifts in there if you really do NOT have the time to go full on shopping! Love it!


    xo, N
    www.natashasolae.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Xmas to you as well girl!

      The Stockings were great and I loved seeing what little thoughtful things I received :)

      Delete