Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Some Things I Like

* Braxton Family Values- I love that show. I only have one sister but when I watch this show, I wish I had more sisters to drive me crazy :)

*Game of Thrones- More specifically, the dragon queen. Is she not just adorable yet dangerous!

* Hood music and lots of bass- I have mentioned this before. Maybe it is just a southern thing, but I love it.


* Deleting people on Facebook- Yes, I like cleaning my friends list. Especially when you have those people on there who like to air out their business and then a day later make post about everybody being in their business. Girrrlll, Get. Your. Life. Com!

*Showing my tummy- I have lost over 20lbs...so when you lose weight, all you want to do is show it like it's going out of style.

*Being American- Living in another country makes you appreciate your home so much more.


* Sun Tan Oil- Yes, I know i'm black but I love the smell and the idea of it...so I use it.

* I don't give a F*ck attitudes- I just like people who don't care what other people think about them. Those are the type of people I like to be around.

*Love- I don't just like love, I love love. Both of my tattoos are dedicated to Love and through the ups and downs of it, I die for it.



No comments:

Post a Comment