Sunday, May 5, 2013

"The Person Who ...

Invented marriage was creepy as hell like hey yo i love u so much im gonna get the government involved so u can’t leave"
Lol


Hey Dolls, Loves!

My summer classes start very soon.
I'm trying to embrace all of the free time I have until then. Woo

Also, I have always worked in a professional, corporate situation but just for fun and for lack of time, I want to try a night job in the club industry.
Like a server, bartender...And see how many tips I can get.

I think I can do really well ;)
Smile a little, make people feel special, compliment the girls, and remember to direct all attention to the girl if it's a couple.

I think girls appreciate waitresses (hot ones at that) not really talking to their man and myself in that situation would tip the waitress well just for respecting that.


Top- Cotton on
Bottoms- Hmm, Maybe Bealls Outlet
Socks- Target
Shoes MJM Shoes

2 comments:

  1. I never thought of it like that "direct the attention to the girl if it's a couple". Great tip. I think you should go for it. Just the thought alone is enough to try it out for awhile and if you don't like it at least you can say you tried. But I think this is something you would be great at. You seem definitely have the look and seem to have the personality to match.

    Check me out sometime.

    Miss Daja
    www.noboizallowed.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you !
      Yes, I can mark it off on my bucket list of things to do :)
      And of course I will be checking out your blog!

      Delete