Thursday, July 4, 2013

YOU MUST STIR IT AND STOMP IT...

 ...and blow your own trump it or trust me, you haven't a chance"

Hey Dolls!

What has been going on in my life!
Let me tell you.
If you read my last post you would have seen that I lost electricity due to a flood that damaged the entire city and the best part about it is that I still don't have power!

Yep. Grand.

On top of that, I am currently sick with a freaking hopping cough that is going to eventually cause damage to my chest cavity. That is how hard they are....so, yea.

Tomorrow is the start of Stampede which is the biggest celebration here in Calgary. I am hoping to make it to the parade depending on how sick I am tomorrow. Fingers crossed.





Top- Macys
Shorts- Thrift
Shoes- Traffic








No comments:

Post a Comment