Friday, October 4, 2013

"His Past Ain't Pretty But His Bitch Is"

Hey Doll Babies.

One thing about me is that I love to explore. I love finding treasures of hidden spots.
This day me and babe walked and explored the city.

We ended up at Olympic park and tried Luging which is this new thing from New Zealand.
Here are some pics from my day.


 
Crop Top-Forever 21
Bottoms- Sirens
 Haha @ the helmet.

Extra's
 





 
I rode the school bus all of middle school (6-8)
and by High school 9th grade I refused to ride the bus so I walked or rode with my friends.
By the 11th grade I purchased my first car.


 
Canada my 2nd home.
 
Random but I love my new ratchet earrings. Lol
Army fatigue, Money sign, Gold star...love!
I wore these this entire day I was out.
I'm sure I got some looks.


17 comments:

  1. I love posts like this!!

    www.delabellesbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was very fun. My boyfriend is addicted :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a lot of fun, Love your makeup :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the pics! Looks so nice and fun! Outfit is very cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look on you! So pretty!

    www.truesoulandspirit.blogspot.com

    Enter our fall must have giveaway! :) includes a $25 giftcard to H&M :)

    xoxo,

    -A

    ReplyDelete