Tuesday, October 22, 2013

The funny thing about introverts is ....

...once they feel comfortable with you, they can be the funniest, most enjoyable people to be around. It’s like a secret they feel comfortable sharing with you. Except, the secret is their personality.
 Top-Sirens
Skirt-Forever 21
Thigh Highs- American Apparel (Clearly in love with them)
 I grew up extremely shy. So shy to the point that I wouldn't sneeze in class or cough because I didn't want people looking at me.
(Not any more. Turnup! Lol)
I had lots of friends because although I was shy, Once they got to know me they realizes I was cool as hell.
I may have permanent bitch face but I'm really a sweet heart if you treat me right.
I am super loyal to those I call my friends so I expect the same.

6 comments:

  1. Love the stripes!

    xoxo

    -A

    www.truesoulandspirit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post hun! I totally agree with you, introverts are great people-me being one too :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog
    Laviniah
    http://bffbestfootforward.blogpost.co.uk

    ReplyDelete