Monday, December 9, 2013

November Favorites

Hey Dolls!

I'm a little late with this post but these are a few things I have been loving this past month.

 
Gushers fruit snacks variety pack- If I let myself, I can eat the entire thing in 2 days. So bad.
Crystal Light in Strawberry Lemonade- So good!
 Happy Planet Thai Coconut soup- This soup has a mild spicy tropical taste.
 Pink Beach Weekend- One of my all time fav scents. I don't care if it is a summer scent. I love it too much to only wear it then.
Secret Fantasies Va Va Voom- I'm not sure how to describe this scent. It's masculine and powerful but made for a woman. It's exotic and sexy. I LOVE IT! 
Wet in wild lipstick in Pinkerbell- I love this color. I have been wearing it a lot. It is not quite pink, not quite coral. Some say it's a dupe for Nicki Minaj Pink Friday.
Hard Candy Glamoflauge- This is a heavy duty concealer. I am blessed to have good skin but I love the concealer look. A little of this goes a very long way so you only need a little.
I dream of blueberry pie- This is a body wash I found at dollarama for only $1.50 and the scent is so sweet, pretty and strong. I love it.
L.A colors blush in plum. - I have been looking for a purple blush and stumbled upon this one. I actually like it a lot. It gives a sheer but noticeable wash of purple. Really pretty.
 Canadian Money- I will always love my American money but the new Canadian money is so pretty and colorful. It's lovely in my purse.

No comments:

Post a Comment