Saturday, March 9, 2013

Quotes & Outfits

Hey Dolls!

Here are some quotes that I have been loving lately


I don't know what tomorrow might bring but I know the God that brings tomorrow and I trust His plans.

Everyone agrees with you. That thing you regret? It really, really, really shouldn't have happened. But. It. Did. If you enjoy being miserable, by all means, continue to rail against this fact. If you'd rather be happy, prune the "shouldn't haves" from your mental story, and move on.

“Eat clean. Train Dirty”

Let me just say, just because you eat healthy and work out doesn’t necessarily mean you ARE healthy. Being afraid of sugar, a piece of cake, or anything not clean is not “healthy”. Being pissed and anxious and upset and mad at yourself for missing one day of working out is not “healthy”. Your entire life revolving around food, exercising and being healthy is not “healthy”. Just putting that out there

 Beanie- Winners
Top- Sirens (This is one of those tops that I got for $1)
Tights- Ardene
Shoes-Rue 21
 Oh..and I tried on these hot pants at Top shop.
I was undecided on to get them or not
 My new favorite rings that I Love!
H&M


 Top- Sirens (Also $2.50)
Jeans- Urban planet
Bag- Nine West
Pearls & Headband- Forever 21
Boots- Gift from mom



No comments:

Post a Comment