Sunday, March 3, 2013

"There are no prizes for slogging through something that makes you miserable."

Hey Doll Babies :)

Today, I am going to share some tv shows I have been addicted to recently

Myself- The Taste  (If you like cooking shows, you will love it)
             Black Ink Crew (I have 2 tattoos and 4 piercings so this show appealed to me off the bat. Btw: Am I the only one who can't stand Teddy. Eww. He makes me sick. He is not even good looking to be so cocky.)

Myself and Babe- The Bachelor. Season 17 and 13.( I only watch it because babe makes me laugh the entire show through)
                             Weeds.  (We just finished the most recent season. Pretty good)
                             The Walking dead ( I love zombie shows)
                             The Real Housewives Of Atlanta And Beverly Hills
                             Catfish The T.V Show (Season 1 is over but we loved it)

 Coat- Rue 21
Tank-Urban Outfitters
Jeans- Free People
Boots- Gift from mom
 

No comments:

Post a Comment