Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Get To Know Me !!!

What is your idea of perfect happiness? Being in love. Point Blank Period.

What is your greatest fear? Being alone without love. Not just any love but the ones they write movies about.

Which historical figure do you most identify with? None.

What is the trait you most deplore in yourself? Shyness. I really believe I could do so much more and could have already done more if not for it.

What is the trait you most deplore in others? Rudeness.

What is your greatest extravagance? Traveling back & forth between Canada and the States.

What is your favorite journey? Moving to Canada

Top- Windsor
Bottoms- Urban Planet
Shoes- Traffic


What do you consider the most overrated virtue? Chastity Especially when it comes to the double standards for girls.

On what occasion do you lie? Interviews. Lol. But really, they don't want a real person, they want a plastic figure or a yes man. Even though my qualifications are true, you still have to lie about some things such as: If I have a co-worker that is not doing their job I will just pick up all of their slack with a smile.

Which words or phrases do you most overuse? Yea.

What do you dislike most about your appearance? I wish I had perfect toes, otherwise, I have actually grown to love my looks; even my big ass forehead.

What or who is the greatest love of your life? I used to believe there was only one love, one soul mate but as I have grown older, I have come to the conclusion that each and every love is the greatest in it's own way. But not just some fling or person you are dating but those long relationships that end up teaching you a lesson. Oh, and my niece and nephews. Their love and my love for them is just so pure, so perfect.

When and where were you happiest? I have been blessed to have several happy moments and each of them have been with amazing friends, family or love in general so it would be impossible to pick just one moment although there are always a few moments that touch you a little more.

Which talent would you most like to have? So many that I hate to pick just one but if I had to pick I would say maybe having amazing sales skills like being able to sell sand at the beach. Just that 'it" factor where people want whatever the hell it is you are selling.


What is your current state of mind? Bored and seeking something adventurous.

If you could change one thing about your family, what would it be? Um, well for my immediate family I would want us to all live in one huge (super huge) home together with our own living areas but we are together on one property.

What do you consider your greatest achievement? Being a college graduate and continuing my education when I could have given up a long time ago but I believe education is so very important.

Where would you like to live? No one place. I wold like to live all over the world in new place for a few years a a time but I would always return to Florida because it is my home.

What is the quality do you most like in a man? A dominant man who can take charge and make decisions in all areas but I have to mention that I like a man that can listen, is patient and possessive over me because he loves me so much that all he wants to do is protect me. This list can go on and on and on...(I was only supposed to name one)

What is the quality you most like in a woman? Well in a friend way, I like women who are confident and fun and most importantly a friend who isn't flakey. God I can't stand a flakey chick who makes plans and cancels.

My new plant.

What do you most value in your friends? Closeness & Loyalty. I don't have a best friend  :sad face: (I thought I did until I reevaluated and realized that best friends talk everyday and so many more qualities that my friends just don't seem to do) so until I get one, I just expect my friends to be adventurous and fun.

Who are your favorite heroes of fiction? None

Who are your heroes in real life? None. My husband will be my hero.


No comments:

Post a Comment