Monday, June 3, 2013

My Day At The Farmers Market & A Mini Haul

Hey Babies!

Myself, the boyfriend and his lovely mom made a visit to the farmers market. I love thrift stores, yard sales, flea markets, really anything of that nature.


I think this day was the first time in years that I had skittles. 
 Amazing cookie. Yum!




 So Good!!!
 Ok, So we made a visit to the new Target in Canada and I am sad to say that they don't keep it perfect and clean like the Targets in the states. #sucks
Anywho pictured here is:
Wine opener- Target
Pink Headphones- Staples
Beef Jerky- Farmers Market
 Flip Flops- Dollar Giant
Socks- Dollar Giant
Cheetah Mirror- Dollar Giant
Chocolate Candle- Dollar Giant
Baby Lavender Sleep Time Lotion- Walmart ( I use this every night after my shower)
 Strawberry Milk Straws- Dollarama
Gummy Candy Cubes- Dollarama
Melon Candle- Dollarama
Clear Assortment Containers- Dollarama
Animal Print Tissue- Dollarama
Elf Eye Shadow- Winners
Elf Eyeliner- Dollarama
 Elf Wrinkle Repair- Winners
Beauty Strokes Foundation Brush- Winners

No comments:

Post a Comment