Thursday, November 29, 2012

Behind The Pretty...

What you see if not what you get.

I know I talk about the sexy on my blog all the time.
Makeup and clothes and being pretty.
You know some real superficial shit

BUT!

It must be known that there is so much more to me.
I only say this, not to get approval for all my sexy talk or raunchy-ness (Lol)
but just to say there is always more to the girl.

I'm a college grad, who is still in school. (4.0 baby)
I seem tough (I am) but i'm also very sensitive, a cry baby, and a poetic genius (Yes, I write).
I'm a daughter, sister, aunt(super aunt!), girlfriend, friend(Loyal ass friend to the end!)...
And so much more.

All in all, I just want to say. Don't ever change who you are for anybody. If you crazy on the outside but you are a smart ass chick and you live your life for you-don't ever care what anyone else says about you or who other people want you to be. Be you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment