Monday, November 26, 2012

My top beauty tips.

Define beauty.

You can't. There are so many types of beauty.

These are my top tips that I use and that I believe are essential to make oneself prettier. 


 1.) Eyebrows are essential. They frame the face and make even a bare face so much more attractive. Some may think my eyebrows are too severe or not soft enough, no matter your preference, it is essential that you clean them up.
2.)Foundation/Good Skin. Having a clear even canvas to start with is essential so it is important that you moisturize and hydrate your skin. From there matching the right foundation to your skin tone is very important.
3.)Eyelashes. They make your eyes wider and brighter
4.) Great Hair. I believe hair can make you or break you. It makes you more confident or makes you gave a shitty day.
5.)Smelling good. I think a lady should always smell like a lady.
6.) Blush. I promise you. It really helps the overall look of your face. It contours and is beautiful.

2 comments: