Tuesday, November 20, 2012

My Top 3 Perfumes

Hey Dolls

I believe that it is very important for a woman to smell pretty and like a lady.
I always make it a point to try and smell pretty around my babe...of course so he can remember my scent whenever I am away.

Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue.
I am so in love with this scent.
It is more so made for the summer.
It smells salty and beachy with a mix of Hawaiian Tropic sun tan oil.


Donna Karen Cashmere
This is my babes favorite.
This is more of a evening scent.
It smells fresh, strong and deep but womanly.
 Rihanna Reb'l Fleur
I love this scent but i'm very biased because I'm such a Rihanna Stan 
This one can be worn anytime, summer, winter, morning, night.
It's pretty, girly, sweet and dominant. 
Just perfect. 

1 comment:

  1. love the one by Rihanna..love everything about her.
    http://clothes-lovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete