Friday, November 2, 2012

The Finale of Banff

Hey Dolls!

I know you guys are so sick of me and these banff photos!
I know I know.
I just had such a great time and took wayy too many photos. There can never be too many pics.
Anywho...This should be the last post relating to Banff.
If i have any others they will just be put in little by little.

This picture came out really dark
but here are the outfit details
Jacket>Macys
Shirt>Zara
Pants>Body Central
Boots>Gift from my momma


 I wish I would have gotten some moccasins but they were over priced.

 Babes mom got me one of these little dolls as a gift. The one I have is not shown here but I will post a pic of it later.



 I want to go a horse and buggy ride.
 I looovvee black horses.
 Beautiful Banff
 So Cool

 Myself with the horse.




2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had so much fun! I want to ride a horse one day as well.
    P.S. Those boots are the business!
    Just discovered your blog-following! I f you have time,here's mine:
    http://canneverbeaskinnybish.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Girly!
    I am now following your blog as well :)

    ReplyDelete