Saturday, January 5, 2013

"…And you will never know what I became because of you"


Hey Dolls!

How is everyone's weekend going so far?
I hope well :)

I'm on a south park park marathon. There are so many episodes I haven't seen and the earlier seasons are so funny!


 Dress- Rue 21
Belt-A small boutique
Bracelet-Avas Accessories
Tights-Target

 Earrings- Not sure. Maybe rue 21

 My outfit and make up was inspired by the Red Hat Society.
If you are not sure about them google it but simply put, its a group of women (usually older) who wear purple and red together. It doesn't match but it works :)

7 comments:

  1. Your hair looks wicked!

    Never been a South Park fan myself lol but I am with you on the current marathon only with the series 24! Seen then all but watching again, its that good x
    La Sugarlace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you girl!
      Yea, south park takes some getting used too :)

      Delete
  2. Purple and red look good on you! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous. Why you're so beautiful... Go girl

    ReplyDelete