Thursday, January 31, 2013

Princess Hair

Hey Dolls!

(Is it annoying reading 'Hey Dolls' all the time?)
I know I follow some girls on youtube and they say Hey Dolls all the time and I want to scream 'Shut up!'
So, if it is annoying, tell me and I will come up with another greeting.
Lol

Anyways, I love hairstyles that look "princess-y"
So when I did my hair like this, I loved it!


 Just a basic black outfit. 


 Same outfit, only with a coat, scarf and pink gloves. .
I have to brave this Canadian winter. 
By the way, these pics are also before the 10lb drop.

12 comments:

  1. that blog so amazing! I love it.
    Now you're going to see very often by your blog.
    I invite you to mine. hope you like it and follow me.
    kiss and delighted.
    C.O.C.O.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I am checking your blog out now :)

      Delete
  2. beautiful!!

    www.delabellesbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey dear I really like your blog! What about following each other? Also on bloglovin, facebook and even lookbook if you want...just let me know :3 <3



    JOIN my GIVEAWAY :)

    NEW POST UP!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Sure, we can follow each other, You can follow me by clicking below. I am checking your blog out :)

      Delete
  4. Your hair looks great and that BAG IS HOT! Your background image is HILARIOUS!! Love it!

    Ali of

    www.dressingken.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw! Thank you!!!
    You have such a beautiful blog btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair is too cute, girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this whole look!

    xx
    medge

    http://www.myvoguishdiaries.com/

    ReplyDelete