Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Dollar Tree Haul !!!

This Haul is going to be done in 2 parts. It would have been too much to put everything in one post.
The Dollar Tree (for those of you who don't have one) is a store where EVERYTHING is $1.
Not a penny more.
 3 pairs of eyelashes. I also want to point out that the dollar store sells really great eyelash glue. It's a little runny but once it dries, my eyelashes don't move at all.
2 make up brushes. One blush brush and one bronzer blush.
 1 auto eyeliner ( a friend suggested this)
 1 eyeliner/eyebrow pencil with sharpener
 1 liquid eyeliner in black (I read a negative review on this after I bought it but I will try myself and review it)
 1 Mascara. It is two in one = One side is a highlighter top coat and the other is the black base coat. Excited to try this.

 Eyeshadows! I got some really great fall/winter colors.
Left > Right
Boardwalk, Dusk till dawn  (This reminds me of the colors in the Naked pallet), Precious, Tiki Punch.
 E.sen.cia hair mouse by Samy.
My hair is currently wavy to this will do good for defining the waves.

XoxoDream

No comments:

Post a Comment