Wednesday, October 12, 2011

My Joy

I'm a simple girl. Sure, I love the glitz and glamour that can be achieved in life, but it's the simple things that make me happy.
Such as family or my Love.

I wore this outfit when I went to hang out with my family and thrifting with my friends.
Shirt>Walmart.
Belt>Express
Skirt>Forever 21
Bag>Louis Vuitton
Shoes>Macy's
 Me. The lipstick i'm wearing is now my holy grail favorite lipstick! It's by Maybelline & i found it at big lots for $1.50! Color-Nude blush.
 Ok. This is a laundry place in the city I grew up in.My family and I used to wash clothes here. It's looks all raggedy and crazy but I promise you they have THE BEST Nachos & cheese. But of course, it's owned by Mexicans straight from Mexico.
 Me again :)
 Ok. So I went in the gas station with my girls & I wanted something sweet. Silly me for only buying only one of each because they ended up being the best candy ever! When I visit my family again I will get more.
 My nephew & I. Lol>Look at his face. He gets so tired of me taking pics on pics. I love him so.
 This is me at Walmart with my other nephew and my niece. I would do anything in the world for these kids. You mess with them, you mess with me.
I'm suprised I fit my hips in that little chair :)
Lol @ my nephews face. He is so silly & my niece is such a princess like me.
 When I made it back to my city it ended up being a long johns silver kind of night. BTW: They make the best pineapple cream pie. Yum!

XoxoDream

No comments:

Post a Comment