Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Change

I've been spending a lot of time with my family...

My mommy cooked me breakfast.
She makes the best food
My momma is my boo. 
I love my mom so much.

Free Shit
I requested this free sample & I just got it a couple of days ago.
It came with a meal bar, snack bar and indulgence bar.
This is what I wore today.
Vest> Macys
Shirt> Forever 21
Skirt was dress> Forever 21
Shoes> Rush Boutique
 
Like I was saying earlier, I have been trying to spend as much time with my family as possible.
Reason being > I'm going to be out of the states soon for a long while.

It's going to be a big change but i'm so ready for the change.



My lovely shoe.
They make me soo tall.
I changed into my moms shoe.
More comfy to walk in
 
My niece makes PERFECT grades.
My little princess 

My (niece) Princess
 

No comments:

Post a Comment