Thursday, January 5, 2012

Gentle & Patient

I'm a Pisces
I am EXTREMELY sensitive
a cry baby
but i'm tough 
and I will stick out a situation until the end
My intuition is very strong
and 98% of the time I am right about a person
without then saying a damn word.
And if someone does something to me
or
hurts my feelings
I never let it go
although i'm working on it.
but thats why i'm super possessive of the people I love
such as my mom, sis, her kids and my boyfriend

and I will toss any other family or friends out of my life so quick if they cross me
or
I feel like I can't depend on them


So
a lot of the time I live in a dream world
which i'm happy with
and
I love it

I do what I want.
I answer to no one.
I live my life
bc it's my life.
If I don't want to do it, I won't. If I want to do something I will. I have to live my life for me & what makes me happy because at the end of it all, only you can live for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment