Sunday, January 15, 2012

Cheap and Free

This is a few purchases that I made over the week.

Parrot Bay frozen drinks.
These are becoming so popular but I haven't tried the Parrot Bay brand. I can't wait to drink these & see how they taste. I love anything Mango!


Revlon Lip butter in Strawberry Shortcake. This has been on my wants list for a while and I have wanted to try these forever. Every beauty blogger in the universe has been writing about these and I have to join the band wagon and say how much I love this one. It's so soft and pretty.

Maybelline Dream Mouse Airfoam in Light Cocoa- I have been seeing these new foundations in the store and I love Maybelline products plus I had a coupon for $2 off and decided to get this. 
My review- I like it but at the same time, I don't. The way it goes on my face is beautiful but it is very light coverage and not very buildable at all. If you have any imperfections it won't cover them well at all. I was thinking maybe I need to regular cocoa and not light cocoa but then it would be too dark. Otherwise, if you want something easy to apply that is easy light and fresh, it is a great foundation.
  
I always get Michaels coupons that are 40% off to 50% off. I had a 50% off coupon and used it for this journal and paid only $2.20. I have an obsession with Journals but after buying this one, I'm done and this will be my main one. 
 I have been working out a lot but my last two pairs of sneakers have been so horrible to the point that don't want to work out. I had a 20% off coupon and purchased these cute sneaks from Payless.

Free shit.
I always apply for free samples and this week I got my sample of Burberry Body and it is a nice size sample. It smells very sophisticated, crisp and pure. It's very nice for anytime, day or night.

I also go a sample of 6 different "lady products" to try out.


No comments:

Post a Comment