Monday, August 19, 2013

“Breathe.

...
You’re going to be okay. Breathe and remember that you’ve been in this place before. You’ve been this uncomfortable and anxious and scared, and you’ve survived. Breathe and know that you can survive this too. These feelings can’t break you. They’re painful and debilitating, but you can sit with them and eventually, they will pass. Maybe not immediately, but sometime soon, they are going to fade and when they do, you’ll look back at this moment and laugh for having doubted your resilience. I know it feels unbearable right now, but keep breathing, again and again. This will pass. I promise it will pass."

Hey Loves.
Just some pics from my day out.

 
Top- Boutique in Florida
Bottoms- H&M














 
And I leave you with a rare pic of babe about to pick me up

No comments:

Post a Comment