Sunday, August 25, 2013

“I Want You....

I want your sleepy confused look when you wake up. I want to be the warmth that fills the space in your bed. I want to be the sheets your fingers crave at night; the blanket that wraps around you all night. I want to drink tea with you, share some records we find. I want to talk about everything in the world newspapers. I want to discuss with you, to be stubborn and quick-witted with you. I want to have differences between us. I want your flaws. All of them. I want go into the deepest corners of your mind and never get bored of you. I want to be surprised by the new all the time. I want to look at you like a movie, a living piece of art; always trying to chase what you crave … and capture you."

 
Top- Sex shop
Shorts- Forever 21
Socks- (NBA Celtics) Footlocker

2 comments:

  1. U look so gorgeous! wish there were more pics of this outfit! x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      The sun made it hard to get good shots.

      Delete