Friday, August 9, 2013

Randoms

Hey Loves.

This is just some pictures I have in my camera.
 
 
The boyfriends mom brought some freeze dried food for us when our power was out.
We tried the Macaroni & Cheese and it actually was not that bad. 
 
We also got these butane stoves. These are awesome! You don't need electricity to use these and they actually cook better than electric stoves.
 
This was our Generator. Thank God for these.
 
This is a pic from Canada day.
For some reason I couldn't get a better pic.
 
And these...I found these at my Local Dollarama. Lipstick holders are super popular among bloggers and youtubers and you can find them on Ebay and container stores for pretty hefty price. These were only $2! When I went back to get more they were all gone :(

No comments:

Post a Comment