Monday, August 5, 2013

The 3 Day Military Diet !!!

Hey my babies!

A while back I completed the 'Eat You Heart Out Diet' and if you remember, I lost 10lbs on that diet.
Well, I completed this one a few days ago and lost 5 lbs!

I decided to do this diet because I received so many emails and questions on the previous diet and I wanted to see if this one was easier for anyone who may have felt that the 7 day diet was too long or hard.

Needless to say, this diet was actually harder.
The issue with this diet is that you eat much much less.
I am happy I lost 5 lbs but it is so hard and I also worked out while on this diet.

Now, the creators of this diet say that you can lose up to 10lbs but because I am smaller in weight, I believe that is the reason I didn't lose the full 10lbs.


Here are my pics from my 3 days.

I didn't have a grapefruit so I did half of an orange.
Toast and two tbsp of peanut butter.
Advice- It may seem like that is too much peanut butter but eat it!
You will be hungry later and wish you did.

Dry ass tuna on Toast.
You see 2 slices of toast here instead of 1 because we only had rye bread and if you eat rye bread you will know that it is much smaller in size than regular bread.
It is recommended that you don't eat white bread. 

For my 3 ounces of meat I chose steak. 
Also, I didn'thave green beans so I did mixed veggies.
It is better to stick to the diet.
Also- corn is not good when losing weight. 

Small apples and ice cream.
You see blue on my ice cream because all I had is ice cream on a stick so I had to cut the outer layer off in order to get to the plain vanilla inside.
I want to point out that I did this diet on a whim so I didn't have time to go out shopping for exact items. 

Day 2 breakfast. 
Toast (12 grain wheat bread), Banana and an egg. I peppered my egg for taste. 

Lunch. 
One egg.
5 saltines. I did not have saltines so I did Ritz crackers
and cottage cheese.
I hate cottage cheese. I could not eat it all in one sitting so I had to keep going back to it over 3-4 hours. 
Good thing I did anyways because I was so hungry all day. 

Dinner
2 hotdogs and mixed veggies.
I did not have broccoli or carrots like they asked so I did this. 

Half a banana and ice cream.

Breakfast day 3
Apple
5 crackers and a slice of cheese.
I didn't do processed and I think it is better to not do processed cheese. 

Lunch
Toast and one egg

Dinner
Tuna.
I wanted to die.
I was so hungry.
No I was starving by this point.
At this time you will want to throw the towel in. You will be so weak.
Just stick through it baby.

Ice cream and  1/2 a banana. 



Please consult with you own doctor before trying any diet. 
Do this diet at your own risk. 

Please feel free to email me if you have any questions related to this diet. You can find my email at the bottom of the page. 

4 comments:

  1. I had fashioned read your one post some days ago, that was very nice and now i check away this one. And this one really attractive.
    Military Diet | Military Diet Plan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wondered upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.
    Military Diet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Military diet lets you to lose weight very fast. However many people forget it is also very risky for health and it is not for everyone. It is much better to change habits and start healthy living

    ReplyDelete