Thursday, December 22, 2011

Free Shit !!!


And other stuff I paid for :)

(All this for less than $8! Yep)

If you remember from an older post, I won a girt card from VS and they had free shipping so I only had to pay $0.60 cent for my order from them. They also sent me a little coupon for $10 off any purchase. I went to the mall today & they had 50% off of their pink spray which brought it down to $9.00 and with my coupon I paid Nada, nothing, zip, zero :)

 Vanilla Lace Shower Gel & Pink Body Mist

Also, There is a store in the mall called Cotton on and they had some items for $5 So i purchased this cute sheer white cardigan. I want to wear my cute little white bra under it for a sexy vibe.
And I had a few more minutes to spare so I stopped into forever 21. I have been wanted a tiny lady like necklace to wear. I think it's looks really classic and fresh when the necklace is tiny. So i got these two for only $1.50 for a total of $3


SO, I got everything in this post, the shirt, Necklaces and free body wash & spray for less than $8 !!!

#Win

No comments:

Post a Comment