Monday, December 19, 2011

Red Lips

I was very busy this weekend from Fri-Mon but the day before I spent the day with my baby watching the office and eating peeps.
#Yum

  Loreal Beyonce Red.
All I can say is that I love it. So pretty and it last all day.
Price is like $12.99 but was on sale for $6.89 and I has two coupons for $2.00 off so I only paid $2.89!


  These are two items I wanted to review for you all.
I purchased the anti-wrinkle eye patches months and months ago. After some pictures and a talk with my baby, I noticed that I have some puffiness under my eyes. Not all the time but sometimes.
The downside of the eye patches is that only two treatments come in the box which sucks. I did notice on one eye less puffiness but they were itching me so I won't repurchase.

Pink sugar perfume- I received this as a sample from Wal-greens and OMG, let me tell you, I love it. It smells so pretty and girly plus it last all day long. I wore this sample everyday this weekend. I will for sure purchase the fill size bottle.
 My outfit.

Shirt> Forever 21
Jeans> Guess Jeans
Shoes> Small shoe boutique
Bag> LV



 I also purchased this Neutrogena for less than $2.00 !!! Of course I had a coupon :)
I wore this quad this weekend and I liked it. It's natural & pretty.
XD

No comments:

Post a Comment